Thank you for supporting Good Shepherd Gracenter. Your generosity helps women without resources break free from drug ad alcohol addiction and choose a lifestyle of health, recovery, independence, and employment.
Gifts of all sizes are crucial to the success of our mission, and there are no gifts too small to help. These tax- deductible gifts go directly to areas of greatest need within Good Shepherd Gracenter.
Gracenter Annual Fund donations are accepted in any amount and are fully tax-deductible. Click on the DONATE NOW button at the top of this page to contribute to Good Shepherd Gracenter online.
For more information, please call (415) 337-1938
THANK YOU TO OUR DONORS
We’d like to thank some of the following individuals and organization for their generous contributions to Good Shepherd Gracenter.
- MUFG Union Bank Foundation
- Bank of the West
- Alberta Boschetto
- Christopher Brown
- Janet and Paul Chapman
- Larry Fabian
- The Carl and Celia Berta Gellert Foundation
- The Crescent Porter Hall Foundation
- The Conrad N. Hilton Fund for Sisters
- The Henry Mayo Newhall Foundation
- Mechanics Bank
- Outrageous Foundation
- Porticus North America
- Raskob Foundation
- Saul Zaentz Charitable Foundation
- The Sisters of St. Joseph Healthcare Foundation
- The Sisters of the Good Shepherd. St. Louis
- Nancy Walter
- Lori and David Whitney
- The Turriseburnea Club
- Kaiser Permanente – San Francisco
- The Safeway Foundation
- Swig Family Foundation